Monday, February 12, 2007

I Love Surprises Part II.

Wanted to cook my specialty ommelette and we ended up cleaning kitchen instead. The stupid juice that we bought the other time blasted through the kitchen. Yes, I know this sounds absurd and exaggerating but it's true.

I transferred into a smaller bottle and it expanded the bottle after putting in the fridge. He took it out, opened at the sink and it blew out of the bottle like waterfall and splashed across the entire kitchen. The water was so powerful that it broke the plates and the juice splattered around the kitchen and exploded. Auntie sp was so shocked she thought something happened to us. Hahaha!!

In the end, gone is the nice ommelette and of course, my efforts. But it's even more shocking because a juice can be fermented and explode. Imagine, kids who innocently open up the juices will get a bloody rude shock and it's so dangerous! My gosh!!

Wah, barely 12 am but I'm yawning. I'm craving for my bed now. Night, all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Broke the plates? Really? My god... your neighbour must think you're some suicide bomber

Anonymous said...

yah macam movie right?walau he shocked till speechless and i cld oni giggle. :P

no, i think neighbour is worst.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

Wow, remind me not to buy juices or have juices in the fridge
So scary wei

Anonymous said...

only a certain brand which i've to go Cold Storage and dig the name. I seriously feel it should be banned to NOT endanger lil' kids. really.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

The Incredible Juice!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! yeah the incredible juice.

-s.y.