Bintan! After some thoughts & consideration, Bintan emerged the winner. Now, it's off to collect more information and packages. Hope my birthday weekend will be fun-filled. Hehe. Quite exciting to think about my birthday when it's months away. Haha!!
Another thing to be happy about it that I'm off the stupid debt already! WOOHHHHHHHH!!!! I've no more liability at this stupid place. I no more have to endure nonsense. Yay!!! I am free (again).
To celebrate, we went to Sushi Tei; on me. A whopping $60++ left us with big and heavy stomachs. Haha. Yumm yumm.
Somebody's moving tomorrow. Big project. Moving. Moving. Moving. Moving. Moved!! :))
Phantom of the Opera was fantastic 2 nights ago, too. I was awed by their production. The setup, their costumes, the details. Fantabulous. Worth my $130. Except the Indonesian uncle behind me. Bet he's been dragged to the musical as he was snoring away. How irritating!!!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment