Sunday, November 25, 2007

My FIrst Baby.

Not that I am expecting, so don't fret. It refers to my CNY capmpaign. :) Christmas was launched successfully but I didn't carry it though (meaning from concept to execution). CNY is something that I can call mine, mine, MINE! Moreover, I fought so very goddamn hard for it to stay with us. That sense of achievement and satisfaction is beyond words and I cannot express my joy over it. It harbours my sweat and tears (no blood). Everything is still in progress but at least things are going the way we want it to be. So, kudos to the team (and me)!

Retail therapy never felt so shiok before. Got shoes, jeans, T-shirts, accessories. All in half a day. I must say, it felt damn good. Of course, when the month cycle ends, I'd be miserably poor.

I've been told that I need not shop anymore. For I've shopped for CNY too. But the tees are not meant for CNY! :( But I promise to be a good girl for at least... a month? :P

No comments: