Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve.

The afternoon was special as I got into a (little) trouble with him. A joke, carried too far. :P Everything was alright and carried on as planned.

Dinner was special this year. We went to VivoCity and decided on Marche. Queue wasn't too bad (at our time) and it got longer as time passes by. It was fabulous and worth the monies and wait. Lots of pics taken as well. I was complaining that I've not cam-whored for a while. :P And we turned out with more than enough! View was good too. Ambience wasn't as crowded as Orchard, so it's good! Everything was good!!

Yesterday was out to town with twins and brought them out for some photo-taking (too). Went to Tanglin Mall and we were in time for the snow show. It was really quite a mess as kids were running around and adults were trying to dodge the soap bubbles. Nevertheless, it was fun.

Oh, did I mention that I got my Christmas gift early this year? Got it on the eve of the eve, 23rd. He came to surprise me by coming to my home and passed me the gift when we were supposed to meet on our way to the bus stop. How nice. I got a lovely musical box which I haven't gotten for the longest time I can remember; ever since I was a kid. It was very nice, very fairytale-like. Thanks, dear!

I got him an oil burner which is quite unique. It has carvings on it and when lighted, it disperses out designs of the carvings. Unique, aint't it? I love it, myself!

Alright, I shall be quiet and head to bed now since I'm deadly tired from these few days' walking.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey,
Good to know you had a good Christmas...:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.