It was absolute reluctance that we returned to the lil' island. I didn't mind missing the flight for that matter.
Nine days seemed too short for our long awaited holidays. It should have been 2 weeks. Next pit stop - (hopefully) New Zealand. Ooo. Research begins in the next few months for expenses. Damn, I should try making friends in NZ so to save on accommodation. :P
This trip left me high and dry. Really. But, why do I slog so hard to get that little bit of monies and wait for it to grow tremendously in the bank? Might as well do some good by contributing to the countries' economies and do justice to myself. Yes.
I am still in the shocked mood for God-knows-what reason. It should be 11.14pm in Melbourne already and usually by this time, we would have been covered in layers and in bed. The next day is another early day to set off. (Secret: I was never on time. I tend to oversleep horrendously.)
He's at a concert whilst she's just stoning, not knowing what to do; though there are lots of things waiting for her to do. For example, unpack. Ah well. Will do some light unpacking, then sleep.
To sum it up: Victoria Market is still as wonderful as it had been. Great Ocean Road was gorgeous. The city was beautiful with Sih Hui and Yih Hui's companies. Maling Street was as quaint and dainty as ever. Lavender Farm was aromatic, of course. Yarra Valley was full of adventure after downing a glass of white during lunch.
More details in my next post, if I am not being lazy. Pictures - will the camera owner load the pics soon?? Haha. We're hoping to go back again in 2 years' time, when and if auntie BH moves to the countryside. I'm looking forward to it and loving every moment planning for it. Hmm.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment