It's been a long long time since I last blogged. Been lazy, tired, lazy, busy, lazy, lazy. Ok, so I AM lazy. I admit it.
About a week ago, I was gushing how sweet my colleague's boyfriend was - personally sending her a bouquet of flowers and chocolates just because she is feeling a little under the weather due to her bad ankle. Personally delivered the bouquet and chocs to her in office! How thoughtful. Such sweet gesture.
And so, I told my boyfriend. His response? "Oh." At times, when I'd complain I don't get flowers (anymore), his response? "I bought you flowers before what. Twice some more." Oh yes, twice in 19 months being together. Sure... Otherwise, his response would be "I got you flowers before. If I were to give you flowers again, it's not creative. *grin*" Sure...
Anyhoo, this post is not about hammering him. Hahaha. Thought it was sweet of him to get me salt, last Wednesday evening. After he saw me home, (after we forgot to buy salt to nurse my itchy throat, despite us hanging around NTUC); he went to the grocery store downstairs and popped back at my doorstep with a packet of salt. Aww... that was nice. It was better than flowers, anytime. Hee. Felt so loved.
Yesterday went shopping and he wanted to buy me a tee, my favourite box of strawberries and today he offered to get me a new fan. All of which, I refused lar coz they were unnecessary.
Talking about the fan. Can't get anymore unlucky with fans, I tell you. The not-exactly-very-cheap Akira fan that I bought (to replace the landlady's old fan) broke into two! Damn it!!
Now, I have to carry the living room fan to and fro, depending on where I want to be. :S He nicely offered to get one for me. Aww..I feel so loved. Haha!!
Yes, you always love me, I know. Hahahaha.
Ok, I'd better log out of this space before anyone starts scolding me for lacing this post with too much sugar. :P
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment