Extreme happiness and excitement yesterday for something awaits me today. I am blogging from home because I am stucked in the rain and cannot get out. It's a pity because I woke up earlier than usual and planned to hit office earlier than usual. Sheesh. I hope everything will go smoothly later and I await the (good) news.
Cellmate is starting work today and I wish her all the best in her new job and a bright start. However, I don't see how the weather is helping her. Anyhow, please, have free flow of you-know-what when you go for your brand induction later. For my sake, at least? Hahaha!!
Tomorrow's the start to my little getaway. Rather, tonight as I'd be busy packing and getting geared up for the trip.
Passion vs Money Part 2. :)
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha, tks... wish things wld get busier soon :S (did i just say tt?)
yes, u just did. :)
-s.y.
Have a good trip and bring back pics and memories
:)
hello, i'm back from the lush scenery and worry-free world of Bintan. will update in my post soon. and yes, i brought back beautiful pics and ladting memories. :)
-s.y.
Post a Comment