Sunday, July 15, 2007

Money vs. Passion.

It's the battle between money and passion. Which will be crowned the ultimate champion?

I'm really torn. Not that I've any offers on hand but it's good to think before you set out to do it. Right?

I hoped to start off this week with at least a(nother) calm week. However, due to my blunder in not being able to tell a good (white) lie, I landed myself in some heads-on collision with the duo again. Sighs. BIG sighs!

I just hope they won't ask me to go into the room and start yet another long and gruelling session. I'm really apologetic about this.

Meanwhile, i am really really hoping that Thursday will come quick and voila! I'm off to Bintan the next day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiseh, maybe the blunder's a sign...

Anonymous said...

what sign?

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

I believe in passion for without it the money makes no difference
It's like giving a bowl of rice to a zombie

Anonymous said...

but without money, i cannot go after my passion.

-s.y.