Sunday, February 03, 2008

My First Gala Premiere...

...and I saw Stephen Chow. Wow! I watched his shows since I was young and was always triggered by his humour. Was walkin to the bus stop and passed by Orchard Cineleisure. Saw the setup and a small crowd and poster and we realized it's the gala premiere of CJ7 and he's be at the red carpet. WOO~!

Braved the rain and stood around and got chased away (coz they had to block off a certain area. FYI, i was standing just next to red carpet which I could have caught a clear view of the stars). In the end, went to the area next to the stage but after some time, decided couldn't even get a glimpse of the stars. Walked to the start of the red carpet and managed to secure a good place.

Stephen Chow then walked down the red carpet with his 2 other co-stars. He has really aged a lot!! The unfortunate thing is that our shopping bag burst and the cookies we bought dropped. -Sianz- Spoilt the mood for a while.

The good that came out of today is that I've seen Stephen Chow! Woooh!!

The bad is that I realize that "sorry" is the hardest word. -Shattered-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL your shopping bag burst?!?! One of the funniest things I've heard in a while... Too much retail therapy for you!

Anonymous said...

OOI! *bish*

it burst because the paperbag was wet and it crumbled. not coz i bought too many things!

bleah!

-s.y.