...since I last updated my blog. Been busy and really lazy to update. :P
There's been a lot of changes to the job, to myself and my life. Most of them are good, I think.
Work wise - change for the better. More visible account but it means more hours and effort and energy are needed. Oh well, will see how it goes. Recession is setting in soon so I should be satisfied with what I have, perhaps?
On a personal note, we cannot wait for 27th March. We hope time stops for the next 9 days. :)) Melbourne, here we come! YAY! Finally, a wish fulfilled! :)) Our next target: Club Med Phuket/ Pulau Redang.
Met up with cut6 yesterday night. Enjoyed grilling princess ma nee and her "bear". Ehem ehem. Everyone seems to be setting out to do their own things but there are some things that have not been forgotten. Memories, laughters and actions shared will never be deleted from our memories.
Too much durian last weekend back home must have set off the fever, hence the MC today. You must be laughing (again!) at me again for eating so much durians that I had to apply ointment. Hmmph! Bleh!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment