Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Felt Like It.

Suddenly, felt like blogging. Once a day to once a week to once a month. Slowly, I was reducing my frequency. Hmm no, I am not going to let people tell me that I've only "5-minute-interest" (direct Chinese translation).

Something will surely happen on the 9th every month. Sounds negative, I know but it happens. THe 9th that just passed did not make a lucky escape. Let's not remember the bad things that happened but store the good things in our memory and never delete them. :)

I hope the bi-annual high tea with cut6 will happen soon. I hope our August plan will happen soon too. *winks*

5 comments:

peiwen said...

Me too~

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it just happens
Hai...
Been good except for the immediate superior and immediate immediate superior problem...
other than that I would say life's a bitch of rock and roll
:P
Hope you are doing good too

Anonymous said...

yeah, life's a bitch of rock & roll.

guess if everyday's what I make it out to be, it'd not be interesting & colourful.

anywayz, thanks for coming back to visit my blog! :D

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

i thought its suppose to be 3 mins instead of 5 mins?

Anonymous said...

oh yes! it's 3 minutes. "san fen zhong re du". hahaha

doesn't matter lah. was late that night when i blogged. :P

-s.y.