Monday, June 02, 2008

What The...

...heck/ hell/ fcuk/ shit. Choose a verb.

Was doing the laundry and soaked them. Turned out therein lies aunt sp's new BLACK dress. All our other clothes are ruined. Poor chris, even her innocent shirts and shorts were ruined. Had to bleach them to get the colour out. Hopefully they work. -_-

Was given the sudden news at work earlier. Shocked me. I was thinking perhaps I'd game over first and not her. Oh well, should have guessed something (not) right would be coming up.

So, it's me and me for now. Hang on!!

Went to Hawpar Villa yesterday and it brought back many memories of my childhood. I recalled what I wore, which beige blouse with a Japanese doll embroidery; which matching green skirt. Classic, eh?

This GSS, I want to shop for 2 pairs of black heels. One for daily wear to office, another to dinner(s). Not that I have a lot of dinners to go to but it's always good to have a pair. So you don't scramble to look for one when you need them.

I am so tempted to make purchase(s) online. I shall restrain myself and stop at one. Only one. No more than that. I've done enough damage to my bank account for these few months. Afterall, blew everything on Melbourne trip.

Now that there's no more Bangkok trip, it will probably be an ease to my account.

Come July, should we go Batam or Sentosa? :) Awaiting your surprise.

Time flies too fast. One blink and we're into another month. 9th of the month is not too far away. :)

No comments: