Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bitchy Little Girl.

Hello again, I am back after 3+ months. Been lazy and boring (for the lack of a better word). Never really had the urge to log in and update my blog. Nobody really reads anyway (or so I think).

Work has been... I shall keep it as that. I am sure those who know me or those whom I've been keeping in contact with, would know that I'm turning into a real bitch eventually. Bitch about clients, work, people, etc. Ok, so I admit I'm a bitch. Who isn't?? Everyone is a little at the bottom of their heart. I am just bringing that character upfront.

Work's not been exactly smooth of late. Shit keeps falling on me and I keep having to sweep them under the wraps. Blurgh. It was funny when my interactive designer drew a couple of pictures of shit falling. And I kept rejecting her drawings because I either didn't feel that was descriptive of my emotions or, I didn't feel it was pretty. Feels like I'm a client.

Love life - it has its ups and downs. One after another. It hasn't been easy but there were many many fun times. Some were heart-wrenching. But let's only remember the happy moments. Learn from the mistakes and sad moments and move on. It wasn't till yesterday night that I could pour out what I have been bottling up for the longest time. It felt so much better after the showdown (again, for the lack of better word). It also wasn't till yesterday night that I realized my decision has always been right about you. You have showed all love, care, patience and other virtues that supports my decision.

Family wise - all's been good. I will not so-call 'wash the dirty linen in public' as I have more grace than someone. Anyway, having him as part of the family is such a disgrace and a waste of resource on this planet. Then again, I no longer regard him part of us. So fuck away. Daddy and mummy seemed to have aged a lot. Not sure it's natural but one day, back home, I realized that they have aged and more lines are showing. Fatigue lines otherwise known as wrinkles. As a daughter, I couldn't do what I could have done to stop their worries or relieve their burden. For so many years, I have not seen such a disappointing look from Daddy. In fact, never. Not even when I flunked my test (WTH!?!?!?!) but the look on his face when I rejected his request was priceless and hurtful. It's not easy being a good daughter. I must also be a good sister, a good friend to my siblings. It hasn't changed much on the fact that I am quite authoritative at home.

Personal development has been a little stagnant of late, I feel. Wondering if I should go take up salsa or go gym or learn something. Cost has been an issue (all the while) so I'd look at the feasibility of each option before setting my mind on it. I'm quite interested in signing up for gym. Neighbourhood gym, that is. Don't tell me about the benefits of professional gym (like Fitness First or California Fitness) unless you are willing to pay for my membership fee.

Ok, I've been ranting on for quite some time now. It's time to settle for the evening and get down to my personal filing work. Damn, I hate these!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salsa? herk!

Anonymous said...

lemme think (and think and think and think HARDER) abt it :P

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

hahah i read what! once in a blue moon~

i'm looking forward to xmas, after all tt planning. gym-wise, cali fitness actually quite cheap lah! ask someone for corp rate or smth :)

Anonymous said...

walau i tell u, our gatherings are forever the eff-ing hardest to plan, ok. it'd better be good.

NO, it WILL be good! muahahahahaha *evil laughter*

actually my office has corporate plan but it was still expensive, somehow. boo hoo hoo la. window shopping also not a bad exercise mah! :P

-s.y.