On my way to the MRT station yesterday, I had a sprain. I had a rude shock when it happened because everything seemed so normal. Walk walk walk, suddenly, my right ankle was already parallel on the soil. I don't even have the slightest idea how that happened.
I stood back on my feet and tried walking and struggled to the MRT station. Seven stations later, I couldn't take the pain and figured that I wouldn't be able to walk to the office; I made an exit and took a cab back home to see the sinseh later.
Had my swollen ankle wrapped up like a pig's trotter. Couldn't walk properly yesterday and it was damn painful. This morning woke up, ankle looked suspiciously ok but it was still swollen and painful. Didn't dare to set my feet on the ground, fearing for the pain. Sigh.
I wonder what I have done to deserve sprains like that. Grrr. I seriously could swear that going to office and running up and down is 100 times better than being immobilised at home.
At least, I felt the love this morning when the boy offered to buy breakfast for me. Aww... despite him having to go to the office he still made time for breakfast together. Hee. Sweet surprise, thank you, love.
I cannot wait for Christmas to come. I really feel like gorging myself silly and indulge in the gifts. ;P
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment