I had a tough time making and saying out the decision yesterday night. I should have told you earlier, I know. I am sorry to have hurt you so badly yesterday. The pain you suffered were transferred equally, if not more, to me.
You woke me up from my negative state and made me realize that your love for me runs deep and strong. It's not something that I don't know already. It was just self-denial that I was circling in.
I have made a promise to both you and myself that I will not be letting go and will never bring the subject up ever again. I cannot imagine my life without you. Motionless, lifeless, headless, clueless, directionless. One word to sum it all - DEAD.
The wee hours wind did not freeze my brain. I had a clear mind and am certain that I will not repeat the mistake. Your actions put me through a trauma and shocked me totally. I could not fathom the consequences if I had let you go.
I just want you to know that I will be your koala bear - clinging onto you, no matter what happens; I will remain unshaken and true.
Love you to bits and pieces, with all my heart. Looking forward to our long journey, together, hand in hand. Eventually walking stick in walking stick.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment