Friday is finally here! Yay! What a week it has been. Did not update for the past two days because I had no time to sit down and cyrstallise my thoughts and to log in. Haha, I sound busy, yeah? Anyway, I was compiling the entire pile of competitive analysis report for the client for January '05. And it's still running. I mean, it's still January, know. A brief report on yesterday. When it was about 5+ the colleague, a came to me and reprimanded me for not cutting the articles that she asked for. Sheesh! That is YOUR job, you're simply using me to do it. You lazy pig! I was so so so pissed, alright! Stupid malay who's always wearing short skirts yet not comfy with them and keeps pulling them. BAHHHHHHH!!! I was damn pissed that i went home 10 minutes earlier than usual.
Ok, in papers, my working hours are 9am-5.30. But I stay back everyday, till 7pm to finish my work of the day. Hardworking intern, yah? :P Actually, it's because I dread going back to the hostel though I have a roommate. It's just not the same! I realized that I missed the lil' kiasu island so so much, alright! I miss the accessbility and the public transport and school and lecturers and fc6 and everything! :```((
I really felt like crying yesterday after a repeatedly said "You remember what I told you or not? Hah? You remember? Remember or not?" and her voice was the most irritating arsshole on the planet!! ok, i swallowed my tears and the ex-housemate's words hit me: "If you encounter any problems, remember you're in your OWN country." Ok, I felt better then.
---
Today's bus ride to office was better than yesterday's. Yesterday, I was nearly squeezed to pieces (literally ,ok!) by the shuttle bus door. It was THAT packed alright! I was the last to be able to get on bus. Luckily, a Chinese lady pulled me in. Else, I need not bother about any diet plans no more! Difference between Singapore buses and Malaysian(ie KL) buses: 1-KL buses hire conductors. *bewildered* Who in this freakin' age use a bus conductor?! Isn't it easier to tap like in S'pore? 2-KL buses stop either before or after the stops; never AT the stop. 3-KL buses are small!!
I realized something. My office block has no 4th floor. I wondered was it because of the meaning it connotes. Like Westerners to 13th. I was amazed that people here are just as superstitious. I smiled at the amusement all the way into office and the mummy's boy, k went, "Hey! Good Morning!" That made my morning. Yupp. There ain't any looker in the office, so if I have to amuse myself and keep myself entertained, then k is the looker. and after his friendly greeting, I decided to ask him whether he knows where to turn on the lights for my side. Ok, that's lame. But hey! I seriously do not know where to, alright!
And today, I was kept busy with the research work for the pitch and the survey at the mall. n came and said the report was great. Thank You! Considering it was a pile of nonsense i Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V from the www. -_-
I'm so glad today is the end of week 1. I feel as if I have been here for a month long already! Gosh, how can I ever stay in a company for more than a year when I hit the working world next time? I am seriously doubting myself.
Oh I forgot to mention that lunch yesterday was gossip session between m and f. Tsk Tsk. f is such a biatch! And one more thing, the office Internet access sucks at times.
Friday, January 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww... SY nemind... 3 more mths! get thru it and ace ur internship! then u can come back to the kiasu island... hahaha... my colleagues are great... but the bosses are meanies!! so... it evens things out i guess... hope to see u soon ya..
rin, thanks for your encouragement. 1 week down, 11 more to go. wahhh so long hah! aiyo i have said this again and again but i will say it again! I MISS SINGAPORE and YOU ALL!!! sighz, i feel like a worm here. macam cacing tanah!!!
Post a Comment