Finally, it snapped. It could not hold on anymore. I was down with high fever that recorded 39.6 Celcius this morning which I think is scary because I never felt so hot in my life before. I felt as if I was floating in the air, not conscious of my surroundings. All these had to spoil my bladry weekend when I had planned today to be the shopping day with my auntie. Fark.
The bag of medicine sort of scares me because I've never taken so much medicine in my course of ill life before. Damn. And my fever is still lingering. Shit.
Pardon for the cursing & swearing because it is such a beautiful day today to be out of the house. Instead, I am squirming on the bed. And not because I want to. Grrrr!!!
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
get well soon =)
thanks.
-s.y.
Post a Comment