Friday, June 02, 2006

The Great Singapore Sale '06.

I took 1/2 day leave today to participate in the Great Singpore Sale (GSS) '06... as the crowd, not a player. Basket, thought I'd get good deal(s). However, much to my horror and my return from Bangkok, things here are more expensive even though they're marked way down. Chey!!

Triumph fair at OG didn't help. For the styles that I want, is buy 3 get 1 free. Yeah, right. One piece is at normal price of $53. SIAO! I could buy the exact same piece in Bangkok at $30; only thing there's no size available. Yes, SY, go back to Bangkok lah!

Ya lah, but cannot help compare, right? Sighs sighs sighs!!

Yesterday, I was a player of the GSS who spent $185 on a DKNY stainless steel watch. Of course, that planted a hugeeee smile on my face.

Lunch today with someone whom I cannot reveal for fear of being tracked down and will adversely affect my job. Thanks to her I get free nice lunch which ended up with both of us being so bloatedly full. Haha!!

Going back to kampung tomorrow and I cannot wait coz I love my mum & siblings so much I want to cuddle them tight and never let go! Hehe. Daddy's not mentioned coz he will be in Singa-island for gold game. *Bawls & wails*

No comments: