Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Need A Very Thick Fishing Line!!

I am hanging by a fishing line nowadays after colleague j tendered her resignation. Each day, I let it go by and I refuse to face up to reality. I count on her to finish up whatever she could before she goes. New colleague came today. Boss said she is taking over 2 of my accounts whilst she has thrown me THREE other accounts! THANKS huh!

Boss said, "Hopefully, with the new AE coming in, with more AEs, each one services less accounts, there'd be less mistakes and better servicing." Thanks huh! You throw me 3 heavy accounts and took away only 2.

WALAU! I need a fishing line to hang on to. A very thick one at that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's a chinese saying called 'neng zhe duo lao' meaning the 'abled' ppl tend to work more.. believe in that philosophy!

Anonymous said...

never heard before leh, teo.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

I guess that's wat happens everyday
I have to do 3 person's work previously n now a lil less wit a new staff...
So unfair so unfair

Anonymous said...

life is never fair at the right moments, isn't it?

-s.y.