Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Am Back With...

1) 2 necklaces
2) 2 Levis T-shirt
3) 1 mini skirt
4) 2 bracelets
5) a pair of earring
6) 2 pashmina (1 for myself, 1 for mummy)
7) a pair of heels (yes, again)
8) a handbag (yeah, I know.AGAIN)
9) 2 pairs of shorts
10) a red spaggie top
11) SNACKS!!! :)
12) a Wacoal you-know-what
13) a dinner bag (for mummy)
14) 3 pairs of shorts (for the sisters)
15) 4 undies (for sisters also)
16) 2 belts

As you can see, I am fully equipped from head to toe. Minus a messenger bag that I have been wanting. That is secondary. I just have a few hundred baht left, hence the urge. However, time did not permit for me to scout around.

Plus, the food was marvellous. I cannot forget the seafood we had at Chinatown, particularly the crab meat with yellow curry powder. And the fried rice. And the morning glory. We ordered about 5 dishes and it cost us only 770 baht (for 4 persons). How cheap is that?

Oh, massages, too! First night was Thai massage and second night was full body massage. Oh, I really want to go back there! I do, I do!!

I want to save enough to buy loads more back for my new room, which I have yet to start looking. Heh.

I am back a satisfied shopper and a happier person. Broke? Hmm, not really because I only exceeded by SGD50. Hehe. :D

No comments: