Monday, May 22, 2006

History loves repeating itself on me

I hate History because I have to memorise every single detail back in school. I hate History because I didn't think it would benefit me much learning the details. I hate History more now because I found out that it loves repeating itself one me.

The interview was scheduled tomorrow afternoon and within 30 minutes, it was cancelled because the team found another person (girl) whom they are quite keen on hiring. Pooh! Fine! Spoils my day.

All bad things come in three, I was told. So I've surpassed 2. I wonder what's the third. Blardy hell man!

To my blog readers, if you haven't noticed my pun on my previous post's last sentence; FYI, I jolly well know that it's ovation, ok! Too bad for your if I sound nasty but you guys hit me on my bad day.

No comments: