An eventful weekend and one of the most heart-wrenching weekend I had back home. On top of the saga that happened between me and thewomangonemad, the next most disheartening to hear is from a close friend of mine whom I met up with.
We grew up together, with our "wars" and bonding time and I saw her sister growing up as well. Little did I know that her sister has turned into someone whom is beyond any logical human comprehension. It saddens me because watching her sister from a little girl whom I dote on to someone out of control tells me that a human is capable of anything. It saddens me that her mum is so upset, sacrifices so much and is having a hard time because she is someone I respect and care for and she dotes on me a lot, too. It saddens me because the burden my friend holds is way too much for someone her age and I wished I could help her but what I can do is limited. I, of course will help as much as I can.
Another heart-wrenching incident came from (another) supposedly good&close friend of mine who had to question my integrity. I see no point in relating the entire story simply because she has found out the truth and it's over.
The only thing that surprised me when I had to handle the 1st and 3rd heart-wrenching issue is that I am not even heated up. I remained calm and composed and did what I should do - speak truthfully. I think this must have been the constant asking for a peace of mind.
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment