In the DHL Giant Balloon Ride. Haha! That's what colleague a and I did after we swiftly finished our work. We had the coupon and printed them and up we went. Nevertheless both of us were petrified of the height. Nonetheless, I did better than I expected. As one who has acrophobia, I thought I'd not be able to steal glances down and would be stationary. Nop, we did a ring-a-round the balloon which amazed me. Overall, yes the experience is rather cool. And nice.
Because I have no money to go overseas and experience romance in hot air balloon!
Had a 10 minutes talk to papa yesterday and it has brought light to me. I thank pop for being a wonderful person to me. As my boss, my dad, my sponsor (hehe) and my confidant. :))
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment