Saturday, May 20, 2006

Once In A While Indulgence.

Giving myself "fake happiness" because I received a call from an agency asking if I am still interested in them. Why so happy, you might ask. I've rejected them once when they called me after I started working for a month. Nearly 8 months later, they called me and asked if I am still keen in exploring new opportunities.

As I was telling mum, I feel as if I was headhunted. (Of course not, silly! They just need some small fly to fill up the vacancy.) Hehehe. Let me be happy for a second, can??

Once a while, it's good to indulge. It makes life easier, makes you happier. Just like indulging in Ben&Jerry's once in a while. :)

2 comments:

peiwen said...

Are you gonna take up their offer?

Anonymous said...

har? haven't ask me for interview leh. she just asked me to send in my UPDATED resume.

update my age and what nonsense i have been doing. haha!!

-s.y.