Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You Just Got To Make It RIGHT.

RIGHT time, RIGHT place, RIGHT person(s) and you strike. There's a Chinese saying, "tian shi di li...(something something)" I cannot agree more. You must be thinking I am weird, why am I spouting nonsense like that? Well, it's no nonsense because one wrong step brings you to another level of disparity. Anyway, 'nuff said.

I've been tagged by cellmate and being the nice "tam jiak" (Hokkien for "greedy pig") cellmate I am, I shall fulfill her wish. FYI, cellmate, I didn't bring the shell from the-you-know-where-place because we didn't order much tonight and didn't order that.

Here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
Assistance to designer(s)
Intern, IF, KL
*Oh shucks, I didn't even hold 3 jobs! FYI, question's in past tense so my present job doesn't count.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
*I don't like watching movies over and over.

Four places I've lived:
Whitley Road
Sarkies Road
Clementi Road
That's it.

Four TV shows I love:
CSI
CSI:Miami
Grey's Anatomy
Amazing Race

Four places I've vacationed:
Melbourne
Tioman Island
Langkawi
Port Dickson

Four of my favourite dishes:
Prawn noodles
Fish porridge
Homecooked food

Four sites I visit daily:
Gmail
Office email (is bad habit to check your mail after office, so I am trying to kick it)
Google (I always have something to Google, no matter how trivial)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
In bed
Bed
Under blanket
Bed
*As you can see, I love the bed and the warmth of my blanket.

Four people I'm tagging:
evil twin
zeroimpact
winnie
peg

Now, I'm off to bed. *Big yawn*

2 comments:

girlinatower said...

i kena tagged already by pw lo. u cannot double tag me!?!

Anonymous said...

double tag means double work. for u. :)

-s.y.