On medical leave today. Nose is badly congested, phlegm is building up and I've no energy left to even get up from bed till an hour ago. I'm touched by the care & concern that my friends show.
First it's colleagues who called me and passed the phone around. Of course, the initial intention was to ask me about some things at work but still, nice feeling.
Secondly, it's fy. I'm so so touched and feel blessed to have a friend like her. I always hear aunt sp has good girlfriends who will sacrifice their time and they're all very nice to her. I never thought I'd have such girlfriend till fy said she'd visit me me at my home tonight and buy me porridge. So touched. Yes, I know. That's what friends are for. I will always remember this line for the song with the same title was the one that made me teared uncontrollably when we were parting for our internships 2 years ago.
Thirdly, it's another friend. Thanks for the care & concern. :)
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Take care...
Hope you feel better soon
:)
thank you! :)
-s.y.
Post a Comment