First of all, my dear readers, please DO NOT be deceived by the ooh-so-nice-and-charming-and-gorgeous Korean males species. Unless they're renowned actors or singers. I had a (what I'd term) beastly experience with a group of them on the bus, on my way home. These young men, obviously has no manners and doesn't know what is common courtesy. Let me quote some examples:
1) There's no space in the bus anymore and I had to hold on to the railing for safety reasons. Boy A had to squeeze and intrude into whatever space my hand could hold on to, with his stupid flabby stomach. Hello, as if I am not disgusted by your face, I had to endure your flabby round thing.
2) If they do not communicate for a milisecond, they'd die and vanish into thin air. Hence, no matter how packed, they MUST talk and shout across to one another. When they're barely 50cm away.
3) If you had to move to the rear of the bus or further down the aisle, open you bloody mouth, say, "Excuse me." Simple, isn't it? Instead, they love pushing and stepping on yours truly's feet! You have to talk so desperately but you can't say that simple phrase. Irritating bastards.
4) So many dirty & disgusted glances were thrown in their direction, by me, who else?! And they still didn't get the meaning.
5) Knowing it's packed & for the convenience and safety of others, stop pushing around with your silly old-fashioned school bags. They're not LV, so obviously when your truly got hit by them, I'm not pleased. I wouldn't even know where you place them, you sick idiots.
Sheesh, there's only one phrase to sum it up: dirty, rude imbeciles.
I was in despair yesterday because I got the bad news from boss. No, she didn't throw a letter at me. Instead, she told me the FMCG account that I am working on has turned their backs on us and gone back to their former global agency. Huh?! After all the hard work I put in for a new product launch. After all the trouble of getting models & talents & co-ordinating? What the...
Initially, I was servicing four accounts. One has decided to drop us. Another is doing global realignment hence quiet. The third is using other agencies concurrently and the work we're doing seems lesser. The last is the main client of company, the retainer client. But, I've gotten so familiar that I'm able to juggle the deadlines well.
Hence, your truly now is shaking legs in office for the past 2 weeks. It's scary and I'm green with envy when I see my two other colleagues so busy. I can only sit at my workstation and clean up my files.
This is getting on my nerves!!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment