Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Search Stops.

The Search stops for now. I feel that my quality of life is picking up. :) Yay! Friday evening was impromptu shopping and movie and after-movie-coffee-till-late-night with colleague py. Haha, we're known as the laughing gas(es) in office. Once we start, we can't stop. Both of us are the evilest of the evils and meanest of the meanies. :P Fun, fun, fun.

ah teo is keen on salsa classes too and we're in the midst of deciding. :) Swimming with that woman later in the evening. Too bad, she doesn't want the sun.

And something (good, I guess.) happened during my coffee time with py on Friday/ Saturday. It happened a tad faster than I thought it'd be.

I'm enjoying my life a lil' more now. Yay yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know enjoying life is in the list
It's great enjoying life with people around you and they make it that more enjoyable

Anonymous said...

uh huh yes of coz.

except now i am enjoying getting sick as well. thanks to office virus. -_-

-s.y.