Thursday, March 29, 2007

The L-A-S-T Straw.

I didn't feel angry when that woman yelled at me over the phone. I just felt disappointed.

When I reached office, e asked if I've gotten into (another) trouble with that woman. No, I said. It's her interference which complicates matter, topped with a super-duper-hyper blur favourite of hers. ty asked me to explain and clear the air with that woman.

Felt that there was no such need as she brushed me off (rudely & very loudly) when I tried explaining over the phone. I didn't feel like talking to someone who will start barking at me whenever I want to start explaining. I didn't want to incur the wrath again. I just didn't feel the need to.

All I know is, I ain't angry. I'm just disappointed. Having said that, my heart is totally crushed. Yes, I've made mistakes but bear in mind, I'm no prisoner of yours. Do not simply, anyhow condemn me. And, you don't own me. We merely share a little of interest. You need an employee, I need money. Period.

No comments: