Spritzed my perfume right into my eye this morning. As if that wasn't bad enough. Luckily eye didn't get infection and it stayed pretty "calm".
On the way to MRT, the crow above decided to drop its bomb on me. -_- I've never gotten sooooo (un)lucky before!!! Shit (literally).
It dropped like morning dew but it hit me that my area didn't rain and was freaking hot and dry for the past 2 days. How on earth could there be such a smooth morning dew? A stroke on my hair and found some greenish substance and I froze instantly.
How lucky could I get? Was hoping that nothing goes wrong in office since I'm already so (un)lucky. True enough. What I hoped for came true. Phew!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I know how frustrating it would be
But lucky things went well after that
:)
Hope the rest of the week will be good for you
hey, it's been some time since i last heard u here. hope you're well! =)
yah, i'm just lucky NOTHING happened. didn't dare to hope that things'd go well.
i am silently praying for the BEST and the week bypass fast. also coz i'm going back to msia! =)
OMG... really very lucky... haha cellmate, u got buy 4D not?
cellmate: N-O.
-s.y.
Post a Comment