Tuesday, March 13, 2007

His Birthday Weekend...

...was filled with surprises, fun and exasperation. Surprises because I made him steamed chocolate cake and brought to his office. His colleagues planned for a surprise mini party for him. Of course, I lied to him that I need to rush for meetings and reports. :P

Then voila! He had a shock to see me appearing in his office studio. Haha!! The look was classic.

Fun coz we travelled to JB over the weekend and had nice time walking around, eating and critisizing things.

Exasperate because I couldn't find a pair of nice decent heels. Not till when we were about to head home here. -_- Nevertheless, it was fun because I haven't been "seriously" shopping in JB and last weekend it was an eye-opener for me. Well, sort of.

Came back with a nice lingerie, a pair of shoes and that's it. No bags, no clothes. Sighs.

Looking forward to our next destination - Bintan.

**Excitement won't get you anywhere. Planning will.**

No comments: