Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Few Hours..

... to victory. Ah, it smells near. So near. Barely a few hours away. No, please don't think I'm so excited that I cannot sleep. Fact is, I am not that sleepy. Been sleeping very early this week and I think I've got enough sleep to last me past midnight (today).

This is probably going to be the last entry for the blog off my Hyundai laptop which has served me (faithfully) for 4 years. So long, my friend.

Gathering with the BP friends was CRAZY. We wrecked wherever we went. From Essential Brew to NYDC to the streets at Holland V. I bet the NYDC staff has blacklisted us since we stepped in. The moment we stepped in, we not only ordered 3 desserts for 8 noisy, wacky, crazy bunch of girls but we took their soft toys and started the photog session. Indeed, we let our hairs down (but not too much; it's still a public place after all!)

To summarize? Enjoyable and fun.

I think I should start hitting my bed and wake up early enough to be Number 1 in the PC Show. How kiasu. Tsk tsk!

No comments: