Sunday, May 27, 2007

A New Lease of Life.

Another aspect of my life will be renewed this Thursday, 31st May, at 12 noon. :) Ahh, sweet. Sweet. Sure, the current machine can play me out and hang on me. Do whatever you want to do. Afterall, you only have the last 4 days! Woooo. Wah, I sound like an ungrateful bastard. Tsk tsk. Alright, since you've served me for a good 4 years, I will give you a proper farewell. If I feel like it. :P

Pirates 3 yesterday was good but lengthy. I was getting very, very fidgety by the end of 2 hours. That's always the max that I could go. It's also not helping that the baby; yes, the BABY kept making baby-ish noises. The "aww aww" sounds. Parents, if you should decide to bring your infants to the movies, please spare a thoughts for the other 100 movie goers!!

And adults, please. You don't own the cinema so please stop shuffling the plastic bags in the midst of the show. If you should decide your hands cannot steer clear from your plastics, please book the entire cinema for yourself, and the plastic!!

And kids, if you know you'll be hungry or your mouth simply itch for food, please buy your snacks BEFORE the show starts. It's not worth spending $9 on a ticket which a portion of it, you've missed 'coz you ran out to get your hotdog with mustard or whatsoever shit.

The show was proved long as many ran up and down to the toilet. Many!! My seats at the last row of the entire cinema saw many people running in and out, up and down.

The entire experience was nasty, to me because there were many disturbances. Luckily, I didn't pay for a lousy movie. Pirates proved to be worth spending.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do agree with you in this and I hope its not rubber inside the plastics
LOL
You never know what people do nowadays
Oh, hope the things on Thursday will be good for you
:)

peiwen said...

Hey lemme know what the deal is lk at PC show... I wanna compare it with the student discounts here... ;-)

Anonymous said...

zeroimpact: not rubber (i hope not!!). think it's food. oh yeah, Thursday'll be good as it marks my first Mac Book by my OWN money & sweat & blood. ok, that's too far-fetched. :)


pw, what do u wana compare? give me specific details. I'm going super early like 10.30-11 am. it opens at 12noon.

-s.y.

Anonymous said...

like what's the price and if they're giving any extra bundles w it...

Anonymous said...

macbook?

-s.y.