Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Every Little Step To The Big Bang.

The big bang will be end of this month. Sweet. :)

But for starters, I've gotten my 80G of external HDD. Yay!! Last Sunday, went Chinatown to shop for tour packages to Bintan. Yeah, sounds a little silly shopping for Bintan packages but we wanted to have some ideas on the pricing. A quick tour in Chinatown Point completed our aim. Was a little bored and decided to head to Sim Lim. He wanted an external keyboard and I just wanted to look around.

Whilst he was shopping for his stuffs, I was asking for the price of my HDD. It's about time since my last one died sometime last year. HDDs nowadays are freaking cheap. $112 for 80G and a modified, nicer, aluminium casing. Wooh! Sleek!!!

His Logitech keyboard is only $16!! Wah! Of course, not comparable to the original Apple keyboard. But hey, cost is at stake. $16 vs $48. Huge difference!!

Went shopping for mum's gift and bought her Burberry's Summer EDT. Smells light and sweet enough for her. :)

Counting down: 29 days left.

No comments: