Hah! This is my new baby!! Yay! My much sought after 40G external hard disk drive. Yay yay!! No more dumb alerts about the few hundred mb space left in my Drive C. Such a nice feeling to know I can now download with ease and just drop them in here. Of course, I burnt my pocket with this. Have to pay mummy when I go back. Sigh!
Moving house is a tiring thing especially when your nose is not in tip-top condition. The dust, even minute speckles do wonders to my nose. Sneeze, blow, sneeze, blow. Haven't packed everything nicely yet 'coz of the lack of space just yet; since uncle ek is still here. Also, the table which I've yet to decide. A table cost a few hundred bucks, I'm going so broke. There're a couple of garage sale, I've to check it out. Hopefully they're better-priced.
I had two dreams in a row this morning. Creepy. First was that the agency confirmed me and boy, I just wished that was for real! I rejected the offer from the local brand management agency because LB couldn't give me an answer on Thursday itself. The boss from the brand management agency said, "Ok, since you like to take chances, so be it." I'm not looking back and regret my decision. Definitely not my style. Looking forward to next week! =)
Second dream was that he and l was getting married. Huh? I was so perplexed and didn't know how to respond to the supposedly good news. Said he (to l), "You've been with me throughout when I was lonely and in despair. You're the one." What rubbish?! Urgh! But it's an impossible dream because...because of a certain reason lah! Anyway, it's just a dream. I've alway been wondering what it'd be like if things didn't go the way it did. Guess it's all too late.
Anyone knows where to get dream analysis accurately for free? Keyword: free & accurate. ;P I'm so broke that I'm refraining myself from splurging further but it's hard because it's the GSS- Great Singapore Sale!!!
Nice weather and finally nothing on my hands. Can do some packing and finally, a new tagboard!! The previous one had problems and I've to finally admit, eu, that it's lousy and I've changed. -_-
Staying in today and tomorrow to nurse the stupid cold and release the toxin with liquid. Oh, nice windy day!
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
siang ying, i wonder who the HE is?
Post a Comment