Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bad.

I figure by the end of this month, I am not getting anymore jittery at interviews. All will be smooth and confident. I sound proud but I've been to quite a number of interviews and the answers given are quite standard. Same for questions asked. ping told me about opening here so I sent in my resume yesterday evening immediately when I got home. And voila! Interview this morning and so I went. Not like what I expected and the GM gladly explained to me what they do and they're different from IF, KL.

I got an offer from a brand management company but pushed for time whilst I wait for my desired job at the desired agency. Latest deadline is Thursday. Reject/ accept pretty much depends on them or them. I know, I am such a biatch. If you get an offer, just go, blardy tart! But hey, THIS is MY and I will run my own life. I need not care about what you think is right because that is your thinking. Nothing to do with me. Plus, I have the support from family and those who matters. So 'nuff.

Lunch with kor at the Italian restaurant alongside Bakerz Inn at PS. Talked about the old issues and about late grandpa. I thought I've come in term with his departure but when we started talking, the memories brought tears to my eyes. I realized that grandpa is the BEST in the world. No one can be compared to him. I miss him terribly now.

Dinner with the members tonight at Lemongrass, Heeren. Going broke, very very broke. But alas, I'm going home tomorrow. Weeee!!! Ode to the food at home, ode to everything! Haha! Going to feast when I go back. Going to pamper myself, too. Most probably facial with jen on Saturday. I need a haircut too! I love home! Who doesn't anyway!!

BP, here I come!!

No comments: