Interview was alright. I think it's a 50-50 chance, given my zilch experience. The boss interviewed 3 candidates (including me) together because he is short of time. *slaps forehead* Anyway, the job is commission-based and I was stupid enough not to ask whether do I still get a basic. Will be notified if I am short-listed by tomorrow or latest, Thursday. Nothing impressive (sorry, ping & doris! ;P) except that he made his company sound REAL good and the prospects so bright. Only drawback is that it's commission-based. Heck. He says he takes after the Silicon Valley style in US, bla bla bla.
Went to uncle ek's place for dinner. So happy to see the grandparents again and I miss their pamper!! Haha! I am still a girl, you know! Came back and opened my mail.
Guess what? Another email confirming my interview time this Friday, 5pm! :D For the AE position at this company. Contact from Mr Ang. I was so happy that I jumped up and down. Hee hee!! 5pm is very much later than today's 3.15 and I was feeling restless today, waiting for the time to come and get ready.
Perhaps should recky the place tomorrow since it's going to be in the middle of nowhere, but somewhere! Confusing ah! I am happy like a pig and missing out on my CSI on Channel 5!!
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment