Saturday, May 14, 2005

Standing at the Crossroad. I need you not.

Posted by Hello
Here you are, eu. To satisfy your want for me to post a picture on my blog. A picture of me in my new outfit. Yay! Still happy and satisfied with my shopping yesterday. Sorry if I keep going on about it. It's been months since I felt so satisfied.

Didn't go bowling with the boys (yet to be men) because I felt like rotting today. Told zhiggy the exact truth and he understands. Long-time friends need not be bothered about little things. So nice. Hehe. He's been great encourager when I was down. Didn't despise me. Thanks, dude!

Some many not agree to me rejecting my job offer for the Media Sales Exec job. What can I say but THIS is my life and I choose to lead it. Not you. I respect and understand your views so please accept my stand. I need no one going around influecing others to take your side. Pooh!

Standing at the middle of a crossroad. Unsure of my directions. There are only 4 options: left, right, straight or back. Having come so far, there's no turning back for me and I won't. No way! Left/ right? No, that would be when I've strayed. So straight. Keep charging ahead and I will get to where I want to be.

Important to be in high spirits now since I am doing nothing. Not even actively sending applications. There're not many jobs out there that is relevant mah. Cannot blame me. :P

Looking forward to cut6 FULL reunion next Friday, at Boat Quay. Meet at Clarke Quay MRT station. pw, I'm sure I got it right now.

Ooh! Before I forgot, it's my buddy's 22nd today! A year older, have fun! Love you all the same, my ninipoop. :D

No comments: