I am not. I, too do not understand why I am such a junk collector. I have boxes and boxes and more boxes containing my what-nots. One has my notes that brought me through my 3 years. Phew! Another has my shoes, the entire BIG box contain my shoes! Gawd, it didn't strike me that I have so many pairs of shoes till I opened the cover and ta-dah! Another two boxes contain my stationary sets and nonsense. Aiyoh!
Moving house proves to be a tiring chore, especially when you're doing it youself. The whole house is in a mess but it won't be for long. Hope I can unpack fast. I am still waiting for the right table to come along. -_- Can't I design my own table? Urgh! If only money isn't a problem.
Going home tomorrow. Yay!! Yay!!! I'm always happy to be able to go home. Haha! Unless of course, someone calls. I hope she doesn't keep me in suspence for too long. Getting restless.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ur fren here is the champion of rubbish junk collection ok.......... i still have those fance choc wrappers from 2 years ago in my room!!!!my shoe collection? i lost count. thats just in uk. msia havent counted yet!!!! -eu-
think we both learn from each other. i am amazed at the junk i've got though i was only in s'pore for 3 years. sighz!!!
-s.y.
Post a Comment