Monday, May 02, 2005

Random Diarrhoea.

I am such a no-life person. Realized that I can stay home all day, without leaving the house. Not even downstairs to get my meals. The thought of this shudders me. Am I such a less likeable person? Thoughts are running wild because I haven't a clear head since it's congested with my flu. Alright, save the details, you say.

Meditarranean buffet became Sushi Tei instead. No, I am not complaining since that was my first choice. Hearty meal, heary dessert too. Was a happy klutz for an evening.

To the beach yesterday for first-time lesson but the rain did not spare us. Sighs! And auntie sp had the cheek to promote the guy working at the blade shop. He's not even good-looking, as compared to him!! :P Also, he smokes. *shakes head*

Why do youngsters nowadays want to tarnish their lives by smoking? If you love sport and want to compete internationally so much, you should know that smoking will not bring you anywhere.

No comments: