Friday, April 29, 2005

Sleepless Night

My Gmail Notifier flashed an excerpt of the incoming mail. From an email add that I sent my resume for a Media Sales Executive. I was asked to call (name) at (contact number) to fix an appointment. So I did and it's on Tuesday, 3.15pm. Got to their website and was a little disappointed that they deal with semiconductor and mechanical industry.

On the other hand, it's another learning experience for me. Hey, who knows, I might be interested and get the hang of it! Ok, not like I am in for the job for sure. Just go and get interview experience. Selling media space to this industry is definitely not going to be as easy as 123, ABC. But, I am willing to try. I am, I am.

Tomorrow will be the happiest day of this week for I am in for the Mediterranean buffet at Olive Tree. Whee!! Though auntie sp comes down harsh and hard, in fact very but I know it's for my own good and she is really willing to spend on us, blood-sucking nieces and nephews!! *evil laughter*

tracy, I said I will do something about THE issue. After tomorrow evening, alright? *winks*

The pooh, from my intern agency sent me some P&C info she got when they were in for training. The supervisor was the one who headed the workshop. Hmmph! Anyway, those info were definitely useful. So, thanks, w!! Love you to bits! :)

No comments: