Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Power of Observation.

It feels good to come into the office and everyone's not in yet. Feels that the whole place belongs to you and you can turn on your music as loud as you want.

Alas, it's down to last 2 days. e was downloading her photos from her camera today and we decided to click! click! away. Took some pictures and edited them. She edited, of course. Hehe. And I got to take a picture with the "leng zhai" of the company. Haha.

Anyway, today is observation day. Nothing for me to do. So, I observed them doing FAs. Of course, got fed with gossip. Sighs! So politikkkal.

I think I was closing in on my supervisor too much that he did not even dare to have breakfast at his place. e said he normally 1- don't take breakfast in office and 2- he'd take his coffee at his desk. Perhaps I should give him more space, she said. Haha. Funny that applies in this context. "Give him some breathing space." When he wants to slack or perhaps nap a bit, he could not do so due to my presence. Haha!

Am I that intimidating?

No comments: