Why can't I have best of both worlds? Lunch with Aris and family at Nando's, Bangsar Village. Ambience there is definitely nicer and quieter than other outlets. After that, her dad fetched us to KL Sentral to take monorail to the Golden Triangle. We combed Sungai Wang, BB Plaza and Lot10 . The typical lost kids admist all the busy shoppers.
Anyway was shopping for the pashminas. Shops after shops. None satisfied me. The closest was at "Seduction Boutique" (You mean wearing their apparel enables you to seduce guys? I have my qualms). They had the pink I want and at a reasonable price. Only drawback is the scratches (again!). Darn.
Went Lot10 after the 2 shopping complexes and guess what? Saw the pashminas at a fair! As it was the last day, the lady said she'd give me a discount if I buy more. I bought the purple and pink one. The purple one is nice! Fades from dark purple to lighter tone but the pink one is warmer. Now deciding which to keep for myself. Wanted to buy the yellow one as well. :P I'm so greedy. Why can't they have warmer material for the purple one? Kill two birds with one stone! I get the best of both worlds! Nyeh nyeh!
Dad got my Kenzo's Flower. Alas! Lucky mum told me he went Langkawi for the supplier's seminar. Immediately the duty-free airport came into my mind. So I sms-ed him yesterday night with the name, for the 100ml and he replied "Ok!" When I was browsing today, I saw the 100ml was HUGE! So I instantly told him to get the 50ml instead. Guess what he said? "Ok gotit owe me rm194." -faints-
So much for a gift! Hmm. But if he ever wants me to pay him back, I will. It's his money that I am using to pay him back, anyway! Good one, eh?
The roommate had some power over me tonight to made me go dinner with her at 8.30pm! For the past week, I have been taking only apples for dinner and nothing after 8pm. Realized that I could not afford Marie France though pw suggested many times I should. ;) But since it's my last week here and it's the FIRST time she initiated a dinner with me, so I thought I should be a kind soul.
More "Climb-the-Stairs Campaign" for next week. Sighs! The virus issue is certainly not bothering me, as you can see. I am happily playing games, blogging, surfing. Anything but doing my resume. Hff.
Time to get down to work. So long! *shouts* ONE MORE WEEK TO FREEDOM!!
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment