I think the roommate must have some psychic power. She changed her music playlist completely. As I as babbling about her limited playlist 2 nights ago, there she is playing a brand new playlist yesterday night. What more with a couple of English songs! Bet she just copied wholesale from her friend's CD. Hehe. Meanie me! Well, some things never change!
Should be a stay-in today. Got to send out resumes and cover notes. Yes, AGAIN! My life revolves around resumes and cover notes. Nothing else. It's getting on my nerves, I'm getting nervous and afraid. Resumes sent yet no replies. How long does it take for employers to respond, anyone knows? I HATE waiting, I really do.
Saturday is simply too good a day for a stay-in. This always pop into my mind. But heck, it's going to be the last stay-in here for me. So might as well appreciate it before it ends. If I was in Singapore, I'd know what I'll be doing on a beautiful Saturday morning.
Prolly jog with dear neighbour isabel and housemate lily. Breakfast at Clementi. Afternoon would probably be in town with either shum or aunt sp. Else, it's visiting the grandparents at Yishun. Evening will depend on who I spent the afternoon with. Arghhhh I cannot wait for all my wants and wishes to materialize!!
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment