I incurred the wrath of a friend just now. Simply because I just woke up from nap and my head isn't clear yet. So she msn-ed me.
(Friend): elo
me: hie. just woke up from sleep. damn tired and sian.
(Friend): ?
me: just woke up from sleep. damn tired and sian. like tt also don understand?
(Friend): you should be chirpy what.
(Friend): why? i din say i don understand.
(Friend): fine, i will leave you alone.
-And the rest is history-
I was such a bitch, I must admit. Sighs, I hate situations like that. Now that I know I was in the wrong, I've to do something to rectify but I have caused a scar in people's life. Hate that feeling. But cannot blame me when she "?". I really thought she did not understand what I was trying to say. Plus, cannot blame me as I, personally, think she can be quite bimbotic sometimes. Pardon me. But how can a Mass Comm grad not know what is 3G??? Sighs! And to think she always thinks that she has her own way of doing things that are right and tells me about life experiences that I don't think it's fantabulous.
'Nuff about hypocrisy. I am such an idiot myself. Also, I don't understand human at times. I wonder if being a non-living thing like a table or chair or a bed is better off. At least you don't have to be logical and comprehend human. Heck, they don't even have a brain to think with. I guess? When I was younger, I believed they have a mind of their own and feelings, like us, too.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hoho, if u're a chair and ur owner is ah pui, you will also think that your life is terrible.
hah! true also. but how will the chair feel is the owner is ah pui? i'd like to find
Post a Comment