It's weird. I don't normally talk to a certain schoolmate even though we hang out in a large group during recess last time. We don't even keep in touch after leaving secondary school. Only recently, she joined our MSN Group and added me to her MSN Messenger list. *raises eyebrow*
Now, she will message me and chat with me. Just a couple of minutes ago, she was pouring her failed relationship story to me. I thought it's weird. We aren't even close, to begin with! She asked for my Singapore number and said I must reply when she sms-es me. She needs my support for the moment. Huh?? *raises eyebrow again*
Whatever, one more friend is better than one more foe. Anyway, feels nice to wake up when I feel like it in an environment that I am familar with and one that I love. Only thing, I am lazy to change and go down for lunch. :P Who isn't lazy on a Saturday?? Plus, it's FRESH air here, unlike in KL- smokey.
I am feeling so restless in sending out my job applications but I know once I get started on it, it'll be fine. I cannot help but mention (again) that it feels nice to be alone at aunt sp's house, blasting my music out loud through her Creative speakers. :)
Of course, I am staring at my Gmail Notifier, hoping for an email reply from someone. *blushes*
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment