I am such a klutz and I feel stupid. First, it was the resume. It did not dawn to me that perhaps I sent out a tad too early. I sent out resumes in late February and stated that I will be available for interviews anytime after April 22nd. Who would bother about waiting for me for 2 months? Not like I am the only candidate for jobs. Besides that, I should not have sent my documents in Rich Text Format. Should stick to the conventional Word format. Damn damn damn!! Who cares about those spelling errors that wasn't errors in the first place? It's only the company's name and address!
Second, I just found out that I could have further studies, take my Degree in a local uni, without having to place a deposit of SGD$50,000. I had a rude, rude shock when I learnt about it. I could have gone straight for my Degree first! If Dad & Mum finds out about this, Dad's going to skin me alive. I truly regret not being able to attend the talk on 31st March because I was in KL. Argh! Now, the applications for the local unis have been closed. Fcuk! And I am wallowing in self-pity and consoling myself by reminding myself that I am aiming at Oz Unis. -_-
Everything boils down to me being in KL. Not able to get a job easily'coz I was interning in KL.
Missing the chance to go for my Degree 'coz I was in KL.
I hate KL!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment