Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Should I or Should I Not.

Went to the stationery shop yesterday. Chatted with the lady boss and the assistant, as usual. Lady boss asked if I have graduated and what course did I study, what would I like to do, bla bla bla. She probed very hard at what kind of job I am looking for. Alas, she asked if I am interested in working in a production house.

Of course I am! Just that I have no other experiences in video production except in campus. However, I'd like to try out video production and have fun! She gave me her son and daughter-in-law's namecard. They co-own a production house, with another lady. How nice! Opportunities like these are hard to come by.

I was thinking recommendations via friends tend to have higher success rate. But cold calls are not as easy as they seem. Have to collect my thoughts and know about the company. I am trying to calm down and marshal my thoughts and then call, perhaps tomorrow or when I go back on Thursday. Wish me luck!!

----------

They failed to prove me wrong. I thought they'll at least lay out the basics and get back to me ASAP. But no, they always procrastinate. I thought I might have some surprise looks like it's disappoinment, again. Another failed plan. What's new, tell me!

No comments: