Saturday, April 23, 2005

Chill Outs

Went back to school for Post-IP talk. Met lecturers and the gang. Felt great to be back. Felt the staircase was not that bad after all. Missed walking up the slope, missed the lift, missed the grueling walk to FC5!

Did many things that I didn't dare to do when I was still a student. This particular one was an accident, impromptu shootout from my mouth. pw and I walked Ms Fenton and naturally, we said "Hie." But instead of "Hie, Ms Fenton!" I happily said, "Hie, Fenton!!" My God! Both pw and I were so surprised! It came out so naturally. Luckily Fenton (hehe) was understanding enough- she said she knows we address her like that. :)

Starbucks with martian, pw and radie. Nice "autistic" session. :D Wanted to retreat home early but tracy asked to meet up. So it's Starbucks by day, Coffee Bean by night! :) Was nice to see tracy after sooo long and just be as crazy as we can. "Pretending" to be experts when we ourselves are at a loss. Chill out session with tracy is always truthful, fun and crazy!! :)

I just sent an email to mummy's boy. I'm feeling excited and in anticipation for a reply! Smack me to wake me up!! :P

On a serious note: I hope the plan pulls through. Fast!!

No comments: