Saturday, April 09, 2005

Occupational Hazard.....no?

I wish I have ALL the time in the world to see all the ads. Some really nice ads here. Gives me ideas and it's little wonder they always hit the top in the industry. Of course, not fogetting when l.c., the AD in my agency said they have a good Creative team.

Anyway, was doing the cover notes and resumes and I realized I deleted the ones I was to give m on Monday for her recommendations for here. Tut me!! The machine was really upset at me, having hung for God-knows-how-many-times and I had to restart it over and over again. Finally, came down with the virus alert that Norton could not repair. Thanks, huh! Hfff!!

I cannot wait to go back and reformat my computer. No, not even the removal instructions on their website worked because firstly, I simply cannot detect the infected file(s)!! My virus definition is updated to the very recent, 6th April 2005. What else do you need to know? Anyone offers me ANY solutions, please? I am desperate for one. Lucky I saved the "big headache" folder into the thumb 'cuz I'm now too afraid of touching anything.

Many don't know the importance of cover notes, which surprises me. Correction, they don't know about cover notes/ letters (whatever you name them 'cuz they are the same!). It's no simply cut and paste. It requires creativity and much thoughts!

Don't try to offer me (useless) solutions when you don't even know what I'm looking at. Plus, if you are clueless about anything at all, please run a search on Google, Yahoo, or whichever search engines you know of. If you do know of, that is.

I hate people who are lazy to learn.
I adore the simplicity of days snugging in my nest, with a good book and my iTunes running.

I am....I am me. I am myself. I am what I am.
I am disoriented and cranky because of the unresolved virus issue.

No comments: